Delivering advanced performance and reliability at a competitive price, the GT800 direct thermal/ thermal transfer desktop printer offers a wide range of features to meet a variety of low- to medium-volume printing applications. Able to accommodate a 300-meter ribbon for additional flexibility and printer uptime, the GT800 is also available in a 300 dpi model for applications requiring high-resolution output.
Specifications are provided for reference and are based on printer tests using Genuine Zebra™ supplies. Results may vary in actual application settings or when using other-than-recommended Zebra supplies. Zebra recommends always qualifying any application with thorough testing.
– Minimum 0.25″ (6.4 mm – non peel)
– Minimum 1″ (25.4 mm – with cutter)
– Minimum 0.38″ (9.7 mm – with peeler)
– Maximum 39″ (991 mm)
– Roll-fed or fan-fold
– Label stock (die cut or continuous, direct thermal or thermal transfer)
– Tag stock (die cut or continuous, direct thermal or thermal transfer)
– Receipt paper (continuous, direct thermal)
– Wristband stock (direct thermal or thermal transfer)